Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cut And Tied Felt Scarves



The greatest romance you can have is the romance with God.
He is the lover and our souls are loved,
and when the soul is the greatest lover of the universe,
then starts the divine romance.
Paramahansa Yogananda


Late have I loved,

beauty so ancient and so new

late have I loved!

And you see that you were within me and I was,

And my unlovely;

and deformed as it was, I threw on these beautiful things

you created.

You were with me but I was not with you.

you kept me away from things that

if they were not in you, would not be.

called and cried, and shattered my deafness:

sparkles or glitters, and fugaste my blindness

Exhale your perfume and breath, and sigh for you;

Taste you, and I hunger and thirst;

touched me and burn me your peace.

We did, Lord, for you,

and our hearts are restless

until it rests in you.

San Augustine




At this time, I wish you a divine romance with Life Ü

0 comments:

Post a Comment