Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reptiles Versus Mammals Cellular Respiration

We're going on Carnival!







In recent days many insurance of you have been working on a Carnival costume for your children: lion's tails, wings, flowers, masks, hats, etc ... Does it sound? Practically sure you have it ready for next Friday, a day in which children dress up in many schools ... So I wanted to dedicate a post carnival for you, moms. I have really enjoyed the details for the hair that I show in these pictures. I've seen in shop Janine Basil and are a blast to use ...

What do you think carrying a detail like the day of carnival? I love the crown of queen of hearts in the first picture, but if you prefer something more discreet you can always put the tiara given a comic touch to your look fun carnival ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment